1. Blank Production
Close-control equipment: CNC flame-cut and laser-cut devices for profile flat steel cutting and welding groove, CNC hydraulic shear, bandsaw machines, shot-blast unit, CNC hydraulic sheet- bending machines, CNC roll-forming and pipe-bending machines, rolling-and-bending and straightening roller machines. These machines ensure:
- High geometric accuracy and quality of parts;
- Any-configuration sheet-metal part production;
- 3D-geometry light-wall pipe part production;
- Shot-blast cleaning of steel substrates (Sa 2½ as per ISO 8501-1)
2. Welding Engineering
Heavy upgrade of welding engineering, high-performance welding robots, and up-to-date equipment are ingredients for success in ensuring fine welding seam quality. Ultrasonic analyzers are used to monitor critical high-load metal structures, and welding engineering processes meet the requirements of EN ISO 3834-2:2005 — the corresponding certificate was obtained from the German certification center DVS ZERT.
- Semi-automatic welding of metal structures (max dimensions: 4,000 x 2,500 x 2,000 mm; max weight: 5 t) in the shielding-gas (Ar + CO 2 ) blanket.
- Automatic welding of metal structures (max dimensions: 6,000 x 2,000 x 1,000 mm; max weight: 3 t) by means of robotized welding equipment.
3. Mechanic Engineering
Equipment specifications enable high-accuracy processing. Advanced machines comprise various equipment groups, including computerized and numerically controlled ones: machining centers; milling, drilling, grinding, gear-cutting, honing, horizontal-boring machines (including double- housing heavy machines).
- Metal cutting (in-section dimensions not more than 330 mm);
- Lathe machining (max accuracy: 7th tolerance grade; max diameter: 800 mm; max length: 3,000 mm);
- Lathe-rotary machining (max diameter: 1,600 mm);
- Internal lathe machining of pipes (diameter: 60-160 mm; max length: 3,000 mm);
- Axial boring (max accuracy: 6th tolerance grade; max dimensions: 500 x 1,000 mm);
- Drilling & boring (max accuracy: 7th tolerance grade; max dimensions: 1,500 x 1,500 mm);
- Cylindrical grinding (max diameter: 200 mm; max length: 2,000 mm);
- Internal grinding (max diameter: 100 mm; max depth: 200 mm);
- Surface grinding (max dimensions: 400 x 1,000 mm);
- Gear-cutting: External teeth (module range: 3-14; max diameter: 1,000 mm; max accuracy: 9th tolerance grade; heat treatment (optional)); Internal teeth (module range: 3-12; max diameter: 2,000 mm; max accuracy: 9th tolerance grade; heat treatment (optional));
- Milling (max dimensions: 1,500 x 6,000 mm).
Special galvanic system is used to cover parts with protective (zinc) and wear-proof (chrome) surfaces by virtue of electroplating. In particular, critical pipelines exposed to aggressive environment are zinc-coated, while hydraulic cylinder rods undergo chrome-plating.
- Zinc-coating (max dimensions: 420 x 750 x 300 mm; max weight: 10 kg);
- External chrome-plating (max dimensions: 400 x 600 x 1,800 mm; max weight: 120 kg).
5. Chemical and Heat Treatment
Heat treatment includes all types of annealing, through-hardening in shaft and batch furnaces (in blanket), high-frequency current hardening, carburization.
- Heat treatment: through-hardening, carburization (max dimensions: 500 x 700 x 1,100 mm; max weight: 500 kg)
6. Paint Spraying
Application of paint on structural components of vehicles is conducted using the paint-spray facility, divided into several stages: shot-blast cleaning, filling and sealing, painting, and drying. All operations are executed on the overhead conveyor. Paint-application technology implies exploiting single-component and two-component paint coatings. For that, airless and combined spraying devices are used. Max conveyor is 4 t for single-beam conveyor, and 7.5 t for conveyor with two synchronized beams.
- Shot-blasting cleaning grade: Sa 2½ as per ISO 8501-1;
- Max weight: 7.5 t;
- Max dimensions: 10,000 x 4,000 x 2,000 mm;
- 2nd Coating Grade 2 (GOST 9.032-74);
- Coating thickness: 80-140 microns;
- Declared salt spray resistance: at least 500 hours.
7. Cab Assembly Plant
Full-cycle production process: from layout to complete assembly. The plant has the separate cutting- and-bending area. Cool rolling removes shot-blast cleaning from the process. To put the components into the required shape, two CNC sheet-bending machines are used (100-t and 150-t power). CNC ensures high accuracy of operation, while equipment is fitted with LCD displays to let operators monitor the workflow (from feeding to each bending phase) in real time. Assembling stations are units empowered with all necessary attachments and tools. Each conductor is configured for the only one cab type.
- Painting area
- Leak Check
8. Vehicle Assembly
Assembly-line process enables distribution of components along the line, optimizes the workflow, and ensures flawless quality.
- Waterproofing leak check;
- Testing 100% produced and used equipment;
- Testing electronics and control systems.
Quality Control at Each Phase
- Metallographic examination;
- Hardness of heat-treated parts;
- Spring pressure tests;
- Surface roughness control;
- Shape and arrangement control;
- Oil viscosity and suspended particles control;
- Chemical analysis of electroplating baths and detergent solutions;
- Ultrasonic quality control of seams in high-load structure seams;
- Laser dimension and arrangement control of complex 3D-structure surfaces (accuracy of up to 8 microns);
- Machines are tested by plant control teams;
- Multi-level testing of all manufactured products;
- End products are approved by the engineering commission.